- The park operates from May 15 to Sept.30th.
Hours of Operation and Quiet Time
- Check out times for all sites is 12:00 o’clock noon.
- Quiet time begins at 11:00 p.m. This rule is STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Outside amplified music and other performances are only permitted within approved recreational facilities/areas. The volume level of pre-recorded music etc. played on outside speaker(s) must be kept to a minimum as to not become a nuisance to other patrons.
- Visitors are not permitted after 11:00 p.m.
- Please use a connection on sewer line to prevent backup odors from occurring. Connections can be purchased at the office.
- If you experience electrical problems, please contact the office immediately. Please do not attempt to fix the problem yourself.
- Due to the park being on its own well system, we do not permit the washing of any vehicles.
- Garbage and Recycling bins are placed throughout the park for your convenience. Please help protect the environment by recycling.
- INDIVIDUAL OPEN WOOD FIRE PITS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON SITES.
- Camp washrooms are cleaned on a daily basis and will be closed during this time for approximately 1 hour. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Additional polices have application to seasonal and long term campers. Please contact the park office for information.
- Alcohol must be consumed on YOUR SITE ONLY. Provincial laws do not allow open bottles and drinks to be carried between sites.
Park Pet Policy
- Pets are welcome at our park, however, the following rules are strictly enforced:
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and under the control of the owner
- Pets must be well-behaved at all times
- Pet owners MUST pick up after their pets and properly dispose of droppings
- Pets that are noisy, disruptive, intimidating or dangerous will not be allowed to remain in the park
Failure to abide by these rules may result in the pet owner being asked to either board the pet outside the park or to check out of the park.