The Harold W. Duffett Shriners RV Park is a modern, full service RV Park located on the Eastport Peninsula, one of Newfoundland’s most beautiful destinations. We offer a range of services and facilities to accommodate all sizes and styles of RVs.
- Opened in 1986, the park is owned and operated by Mazol Shriners of Newfoundland and Labrador — but open to anyone and everyone to enjoy!
- The park consists of 153 sites as follows—-104 Seasonal Sites, 42 Transient Sites, 7 Overflow/Unserviced sites.
- Also on site is a fully equipped Recreation Centre which is open to park patrons for cards, dances, musical jam sessions and many other activities.
- The centre also houses a fully equipped athletic fitness centre.
- We are proud of the fact that the park has been rated as a 3.5 Star Facility by Canada Select, and as a 5 Star Facility by Good Sams.