The Harold W. Duffett Shriners RV Park is a family friendly, modern, full service RV Park located on the Eastport Peninsula, one of Newfoundland’s most beautiful destinations. We offer a range of services and facilities to accommodate all sizes and styles of RV’s.
- Opened in 1972, the park is owned and operated by Mazol Shriners of Newfoundland and Labrador — but open to anyone and everyone to enjoy!
- The park consists of 147 full service sites.
- Hikers will want to try the nearby Damnable Trails.
- Beach goers will enjoy the close-by Eastport and Sandy Cove Beaches.
- We are proud of the fact that the park has been rated as a 3.5 Star Facility by Canada Select, and as a 5 Star Facility by Good Sams.