The Harold W. Duffett Shriners RV Park is a family friendly, modern, full service RV Park located on the Eastport Peninsula, one of Newfoundland’s most beautiful destinations. We offer a range of services and facilities to accommodate all sizes and styles of RV’s.
- Opened in 1972, the park is owned and operated by Mazol Shriners of Newfoundland and Labrador — but open to anyone and everyone to enjoy!
- The park consists of 147 full service sites.
- Hikers will want to try the nearby Damnable Trails.
- Beach goers will enjoy the close-by Eastport and Sandy Cove Beaches.
- We are proud of the fact that the park has been rated as a 3.5 Star Facility by Canada Select, and as a 5 Star Facility by Good Sams.
It is in everyone’s interest and our collective responsibility to control and prevent the spread of the COVID 19 virus in our province. However, we need to remain vigilant and practice the physical distancing and other precautions that have helped the province successfully manage the pandemic.
The Park will, as a minimum, follow all Public Health directives and take all necessary actions to ensure the safety of our patrons. The current Covid-19 park measures are those established last year.